Dream NFL Job

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

So I'm sitting here bored at work, reading about the Saints penalty and how Goodell might rule on it soon, and for some reason I started thinking how much different it would be to have his job instead of mine. I thought it would probably be pretty cool to be in charge of the NFL. But then I starting thinking of other jobs in the NFL I would like to have; coach, GM, owner ... they would all be pretty cool, but I think my dream job would be to be the Titans owner. I wouldn't get to control entire NFL, but I really only care about the Titans anyway. Plus I would have unlimited access to what is going on with the team, and could make personel/coaching decisions if I really wanted to. But on the flipside if I didn't want to do anything, I could just sit back and let other people handle it. Also I could have a cool Titans plane.

So now I am curious what would your guys' dream NFL job be? Commish, GM HC, team Owner, team president, scout ... or whatever you think you would enjoy the most.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Punter

perfect NFL job

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Peyton Mannings backup, until last year

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Or Donnie Nickey

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Owner. If only I were a billionaire. I can't believe Adams' heir killed himself, when he had that whole franchise gifted to him as soon as Bud dies.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Owner.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This is the correct answer in my mind.

Enough money to live very comfortably, pretty much no pressure at any point (some punters say they don't even pay attention to what's happening in the game) and very few health risks. During training camp, while the rest of the team is killing themselves running drills in the heat, punters go out and practice a few kicks and then go inside the team facilities to play video games or chill in the tub.

8. gran54

gran54 Starter

I would love to be a strength and conditioning coach just like John Lott of the Arizona Cardinals. He's always intense and knows how to get the best out of his players. He works the bench press at the combine ever year and just loves what he does. I'd love to do the same thing someday.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

GM for Steelers and Ravens, ruin both franchises and become Titans GM, creating a dynasty for years to come.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Lesbian Cheerleader

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar