Drafting TEs...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

^

I know right. 1.5 catches a game in college and .5 catches a game in the NFL! The NEXT WES WELKER!

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I would say that we suck at drafting TEs but I don't think that's the case. We just never use them other than to block. And when we do actually throw to our TEs it's usually a short lame route anyway.

Craig Stevens is our guy. Cook is our #2. Bo Scaife, well he just needs to go.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Stevens is a LT

Cook is a WR

And Bo sucks

We have no TE.I rather see Otto playing TE rather then Stevens.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You know you're in trouble when costarica high fives you. It's the high five of credibility loss.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:ha:

What I know is a lot of people around here LOVE Craig Stevens. And they talk about what an AMAZING receiver he is. I just don't understand either sentiment.

He is a "nice" player, I just don't understand the admiration.

For as much as everyone's talked up his blocking, we are a worse running team than last year. For as much as everyone's talked up his receiving, he is barely outproducing Ahmard Hall.

Besides that I really do want Luke Stocker if possible. Of course, I'm a homer.

6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I do think he is going to be one heck of a NFL TE.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Alex and these damn UT players lol.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Is Randy Moss our worst receiver because he only has like 4 catches?
    If you aren't getting the ball thrown to you, you don't get a lot of catches.

Stevens has 8 catches for 5 first downs, pretty good percentages. 12.8 YPC is not too bad either for a TE.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

at least it isn't that other UT (University of Texas) since their players suck :grrhee:

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

We also lost Alge Crumpler who was basically a tackle playing TE, and Mawae which appears to of crippled our oline. And it's hard to get receptions when you aren't playing/getting thrown to....are you really trying to tell me that Bo Scaife is our best receiver? Or that Justin Gage is better than Damian Williams. Stats don't tell you everything brah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar