Draft party

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Jevoncurse, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

NO FA DB this year can touch Ramsey

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Sean Smith is pretty good. Wouldn't mind Jenkins either. I want Ramsey though.

3. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Great way to form an argument, where absolutely no basis can be formed. They guy hasn't taken a single NFL snap, compared to guys that have.

I'm also not saying people cant form valid points as to why we should take him....I'm just saying it ain't gonna happen.

#23 altitan, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

you dont know that at all

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Don't know what? That Ramsey hasn't taken a single NFL snap? Sure I do.

On the other parts, I'll say.....neither do you

6. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Are you John Robinson? Is that why you know for certain what will happen? GTFO.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Did I miss all the NFL snaps Tunsil has played?

How do you not want someone like this on your roster. Look how excited Robinson is to be part of his hometown team. I think it's fair to say as an athlete, if your home team drafts you, especially number one overall, you're going to give them everything you have. That's infectious, and something this team drastically needs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

You guys are WAY too serious about this stuff. Funny how what others, who are not John Robinson, think will certainly happen is anymore more valid that what I think will certainly happen.

10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Did I miss where I said Tunsil had taken NFL snaps?
    And on Ramsey, yes the story would be soooooo great. A "hometown" boy who left his home state to attend college coming back to play in the NFL...very inspiring indeed. I have never said that I didn't want Ramsey on the team, I just don't think the Titans spend a number one pick on a CB.

The front office has said over and over that protecting MM8 is the top priority. I believe that the NFL revolves around 3 areas, QB, oline and D line. IN MY OPINION, you can plug in decent running backs, recievers, linebackers and secondary players and play at a championship level. I base my opinion on teams like the Pats and Broncos, Packers.
    Being that most NFL scouts believe Tunsil to be a starting LT on most teams, day one and the fact that our FO places protecting MM8 as their top priority, Tunsil will be drafted at number 1. I do not believe drafting a CB at 1 addresses this teams biggest need.
    The other option that I have consistently said is to trade the pick and possibly get Ramsey later along with several other extra picks and address several needs.

If I'm wrong...fine, I really don't care as long as it improves the team. Remember I was not one of the guys rooting for them to lose at the end of last season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar