Down to 3 for the Titan choice.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dtm586, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Titans never met with him

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You have to just close your eyes and pray if you're picking a QB. Nature of the business.

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Ahh damn

I mean LB / pass rusher makes too much sense I get that

But Hurst would look like a beast in a Titan jersey

Would feel much better with him in 2019 then Jonnu if they indeed let Walker “walk” as he hits his mid-30s.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Or don't waste your top 5 pick on garbage. There's that option

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Goedert and Gesicki are better prospects the hurst...I'd bet they get drafted before him

6. The Hammer

MCM has a good article on what I talked about with the private meetings.

There is an outside chance a guy was met with and not reported until late. Otherwise, look at that list.

In looking at that list i get the suspicion JRob wants to trade down. There were only 4 first round caliber picks they had private workouts with. And two of them are CBs.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And then toil in the 6 win range for three years and not be in position to get a QB.

I get why teams do it. You have to be really ****ing bad to have the opportunity or give up the farm to move up to have the opportunity to gamble on a guy when the odds are still less than 50/50.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

The meetings with the CBs makes me believe jrob has been blowing alot of smoke this year. No way in hell we touch a corner before the 3rd day, if at all.

9. The Hammer

I can see that. Though it does not mean he is taking someone he did not meet with.

Still, Jackson is someone who could play safety, and may be better suited to it. While Alexander is someone who could fall because of injury concern.

10. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Walker isnt going to go nowhere. Even if he wants some money it wont be for a long term deal. He can still play and leads this team in catches and yards and prob even TDs. Pay the man no matter his age. Hes still performing.

Jonnu has looked decent too. He would have better numbers if we didnt have a probowl TE in front of him let alone get flags when Jonnu makes a big play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar