Dont pay these free agents.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

He sucked so bad for Indy that he scares me. He's had 2 good seasons in a row for Buffalo but he was playing with Mario Williams and Marcel Dareus. Without those studs in front of him, I'm afraid he will revert back to his Indy ways. Not to mention how much money he's going to command.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ill take your word, only caught 3 Bills games last season, dont even recall him standing out as good or bad. But that Bills D is legit, if they can figure it out at QB they're a surprise team in 2015.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

Thanks. But seriously, the 3 years in Indy do you remember him at all? He was a 1st round pick that did nothing until he was traded. Not sure if he wasn't used correctly, or if playing on a better defense helped him.

I agree about Buffalo, I think there are a few other teams in the same boat; Houston, St. Louis.

4. JCBRAVE

Rams may become a good team but because of the Seahawks and Cardinals I doubt they'll get too far. Not too sure what to make of the Niners, but if they bounce back Rams are cellar dwellers in the NFC West.

And no, I cant say that I recall hearing anything out of Hughes while he was a Colt. Guess maybe he's also fools gold.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Jerry Hughs - Sucked in Indy under the 3-4, went to teh 4-3 in Buffalo and dominated. We have the 3-4.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

I think that's why STL needs to figure out their QB situation. It hasn't been mentioned much but I think they may be a dark horse candidate for us to trade down with. It would take a lot to move up from 10, but if they love Mariota or Winston I wouldn't put it past Fisher & co to pull the trigger.

7. JCBRAVE

Rams were one of the teams I had as trade partners for our No.2 pick

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He also played on a line that had Mario Williams, Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

That definitely helps doesn't it?

10. JCBRAVE

Ok so Ive added Hughes to the opening list, good job 2ToneBlueBlood

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar