Game Day Thread Dolphins @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

We get 13 they get 6.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I agree. My point still stands. We keep saying Oh this and that is wrong with the opponent,but it hasn't helped the Titans win.

3. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

let's go Dolphins. losing today would secure a top 3-5 pick

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

Does tanking really matter in the NFL? 3-5 doesn't really seem much worse than 6-8 like in the NBA.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I just hope we don't see their QB running all over the field. That was inexcusable.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tanking is good if you have no QB, we have one now, so tanking is the LAST thing I want to hear about the Titans doing...

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Rudad

Rudad Starter

We did that last year. Time to move forward and win games we are supposed to win .

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

On a personal note; bruh, you need to focus on the more positive things in your life. Worrying yourself sick over a football game that you cannot affect is not worth the aggravation and eventual ulcers.
    I get excited like every fan, but when they suck ass, I let it go quickly. Not worth being depressed over. Just a game.

Enjoy life man. You only get one.

And......if this did not apply to you, then maybe it will be read by our other cliff jumpers.

9. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Yes especially if an Oilers/Titans fan.

10. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

We do, but he's on the bench.

• Troll Troll x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar