Dolphins cut Isaiah Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Paying college athletes would most likely mean the elimination of some sports for colleges. Football revenue pays for a bunch of other sports, particularly women’s sports. Can’t pay the players and keep the others going. That’s one of the main reasons so many colleges do not support the idea.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I heard wilson put half his bonus, probably around $2m into bitcoin... which was around $7k at the time... if true the dumbazz has around $15m plus the other half of his bonus to blow thru.

LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Wilson can't spell Bitcoin

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Bitcoin hasn't been 7k for awhile, around when we drafted him it was sitting at like 60k a bitcoin. I turned 150$ dogecoin in to 1200$ recently

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

You’ll get no argument from me on this. I’m all for paying college players some of the money they bring in. Anyone saying each college isn’t like an individual ownership of sorts, is kidding themselves.

6. HurrayTitans!

Don’t get me wrong, all for equal opportunities to play and such, but maybe the women’s sports should try adjusting some rules to make it interesting enough to watch.
    The real problem with the majority of women’s sports is lack of viewership which means lack of funding.

7. EvilOrly

EvilOrly Starter

BTC just recently hit those numbers. A year ago it was roughly around 7-8k as GoT said.
    Bitcoin Price Index — CoinDesk 20

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

True on 7K, but exactly 1 year ago it was still around 12K. Plenty of growth still if the story is true on his bitcoin endeavor.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

No doubt this clown will be broke. He’s too stupid not to blow every dime he gets his hands on. If he did buy Bitcoin, it will tank too. This frenzy is very reminiscent of the dot com frenzy about 20 years ago.

Anything with a .com was going up 15%-20% a day then 99% of them ended up bankrupt and worthless.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

And some how its men's fault that women's sports arent supported..
    thing is... why isn't it women's fault? Shouldnt they be supporting women's sports? I get aggravated every time I see Rapinoe and her group crying about unfair treatment.. There are just as many women in America as men. If women supported female sports like men support male sports there wouldnt be an issue. So cry to other women about why they arent coming out and spending their money to watch or shut up.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar