DL Prospects -- {DT, NT and 3-4 DE}

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Jan 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I’m with you 100%. I think they would be looking for a Center if so. Big difference from Guard.

2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

His draft stock is all over the place with where he is getting drafted. Some have him going late first while others have him going early/mid second but If he's there in the second which I don’t think he will be, I’d grab him. His tape looks pretty damn good and he had a solid combine. With that being said there’s some questions about his off the field issues and consistency but when he’s on his game he’s pretty impressive. I know some people are not PFF fans on here but they are very high on him and ranked him as the the next best DT after Williams. PFF gave him the highest pass-rushing grade in the country for an interior lineman. Better than Williams, Oliver, and Wilkins. Again it’s PFF so take it as you will. Just info..

Jerry Tillery is an elite player, deserves a place in the top-10 conversation | NFL Draft news and analysis | Pro Football Focus

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hes a bit of a dummy so its hard to pencil him into the 1st, but the tape shows 2nd rounder to me. Once teams meet with him they prob dont fall in love so he'll slide IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar