DL Ndamukong Suh signs with Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Hardly. Suh was a beast in Miami. If that org. had any ability to draft Suh would be celebrated

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Man can you imagine if we sign Suh and somehow ended up drafting Vea, that would easily be the best D-line in the league: Casey, Vea, Suh - and you still have Jones and Johnson on the bench as depth!

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I would flip #*&^ (in a bad way) if that happened. Suh, Vea, Casey, and Jones would be way to many assets in one posistion.

4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

why on earth would we draft Vea if we get Suh???

5. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

If we sign Suh we will 100% be drafting LB with the 1st pick. As much as I like Vea I just couldn’t justify that pick after this signing

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If he fell all the way to us at 25 I would still do it. Couldn’t see trading up for him at that point though.

If we sign suh, I want to see a trade up for smith. He could be our Ray Lewis. We would have one hell of a defense, and an offense with loads of potential.

7. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

If we get Suh I'm all in trading up to get Derwin James. We have a ton of cap room this year what if we signed him to a 3 yr 50 mil deal but pay him 25 mil this year? I'm all for it.

8. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

I supposed if we stick and pick at 25 and Vea is there you could still make the case for him.

Especially if they plan to mix in some 4-3 base into the defense. Casey Suh Vea and Jones just wouldn’t be fair lol

I would rather see a trade up for Edmunds or Smith though. And they could still go with Evans at 25 Even if Vea is still there.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yeah there's a misconception this guy wasn't very good in Miami. Guess it's his personality some think he got paid and stopped trying but truth is he was a beast in Miami.

This would be an insane signing for us

10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Nice idea but you don’t pay guys $7 million to be depth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar