Disappointed with our most talented WR's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Jun 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I said hes not on KW's level after all you jason lacanforas got juicy over him getting 1st team reps

theres a reason hes so meticulous, he has to be because hes not physical or fast, but at WR that can work if you bait your guy (which he can do)

everything I said is in the tajae sharpe thread for you to re-read

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I get it...but many big receivers have panned out as well...TO, Boldin, Megatron, the list goes on......What will fix him is his route running/knowledge...his intangibles are disgusting and will win out on man coverage in itself.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Kendal Wright is Kendal Wright...Ceiling met, can barely play outside or stay on his feet.....

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You said a lot in the Tajae Sharpe thread, including posting videos about he's so bad that he'd never "steal anybody's snaps".

and this:

With the 140th Pick of the 2016 Draft: Massachusetts WR Tajae Sharpe

5. JCBRAVE

good

and remember it

KW is way better than Sharpe is, but why cant that mean I can post about what Sharpe does do well?

if you dont like a guy for one thing you cant like him for another? Ive always said he runs crisp routes and thats would eventually allow him to be a Harry Douglas or Nate Washington type

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Agreed he isn't at KW's level...but I am pretty sure he shouldn't be as a 5th rounder....I am impressed he is seizing the opportunity to start....If he comes in as a Washington type, I would stoked...Washington is the last good receiver we had honestly.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

Nate was a late bloomer, got killed at the LoS early, but in time found out how to get around those challenges. Thats how I see this kid turning out, but to all those people on his jock THIS year? Thats funny noise to me. Tape shows something else than a 1st string WR.

8. Riverman

Because you said his skill set wasn't capable of taking away snaps from anybody. And yet, here is taking first team reps.

JCBrave = Wrong about Tajae Sharpe.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

More like spot on, but w.e. you say LaCanfora

you run with your silly OTA reports, lets see this kid in pads and we'll talk

10. Riverman

Those silly OTA reports are stating he is running with the first team, taking snaps away with the first team from other WR's. You suggested he wasn't capable of taking snaps away from anybody.

Just admit it. You're warming up to him. Do I think a rookie will get more chances than a vet? Probably not unless he simply is that much better. And the coaches we have seem committed to playing the best guys in practice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar