Derrick Henry

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by netnut, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK how taking the drafts best RB is stupid but w.e.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If we're taking the best RB in the draft why would we take Henry?

Damn it, Cody.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Derrick Henry is the best RB in this draft the same way Bishop Sankey was the best RB in 2014.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

cause hes the best?

damn it felisha

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Personally Id rather see us go and sign Lamar Miller and not have to worry about us needing to draft a HB. I'd rather have proven NFL skill players and have us save our draft picks to fix our OL and defense

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

thats a good plan, lets see the new guy pull it off

but those linemen better not be picked 1st or 2nd, we need playmakers not fat guys standing around stepping on each others feet

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I personally would love seeing Hargreaves in the first (who I think is the best DB in the draft) and Jerald Hawkins out of LSU in the second.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Exactly this. The people that obviously haven't watched many Bama games think Henry's yards just come from big runs or just running straight. Henry is a LB playing RB who has improved greatly since his freshman year and is going to be the workhorse for whichever teams he goes to. He's going to pound the defense and when he wears them out he has the capability of going long because of his freaky athleticism, size and strength. Apparently on this board, the only deciding factors when it comes to RBs is their YPC, running outside the tackles and being more exciting than "4 yards and a cloud of dust". Henry is an Eddie George but has the chance to be even better. I'll take that on the Titans.

I do think Elliott is the more complete back at this stage but Henry's progression since stepping on campus means he's not done improving and learning yet.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Kinda how I feel, there's a solid crop of free agent RBs:

Matt Forte, Lamar Miller, CJ Anderson, Doug Martin, Ronnie Hillman, James Starks, Charcandrick West, LeGarrette Blount, Chris Ivory, & Billal Powell.

You sign me one of those guys, I'd be happy.

10. JCBRAVE

All just a bunch of Shonn Greenes

Miller is hitting his prime, hes the only one to get excited for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar