DeMarco Murray Ruled Out vs. Chiefs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans12321, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Yup. Garys Kubiak had a horrible offensive scheme

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Well....that's a another matter entirely. LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I can agree with that sentiment Definitely. I even think Henry needs work.

There were plenty of examples last game where he went where he supposed to go resulting in negative yards. That's a scheme problem.

I think its even possible for Henry to see the issues and that's partly why he tries bouncing outside so much.

I'd like Mariota to change those plays when it's clear the run is going directly at the D strong side/unblocked guys.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Oh believe me when I was like wtf when Henry should have taken the 2 yards loss instead of trying to be superman and run backwards and ended losing 15 yards. That's part of Henry's mentality, it's a good and bad thing, he honesty believes he can always turn nothing into something. I guess we can both agree Murray and Henry would have been sucked against the Jags last week, but my point is I believe we are a better team with Henry than we are with Murray.

If Henry can play smarter and not try to hit the homerun every play, he has potential be the best running back in the NFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar