Delanie Walker to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

That would have never held up. We would have been in the right as taggin him as a TE. That's his position.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

You sure bruh? You got that inside info? Some security for the bs you spew? C'mon you don't know wether it would or wouldn't. The team officials thought there was good enough chance to not bother.

3. TitansWillWin2

Because they are just senile pussys! There is no way he would have won that case. He was drafted as a TE and was listed as a TE on our depth chart ever since he's been here.

4. Clark

Annnnd stats show he was split wide as a wr more than half the time. Those stats says just a tad more than a trivial title.

5. TitansWillWin2

Thats just cause thats how we played him. Doesnt change the fact that he is a TE

6. Clark

Lolololol. Gtfo.

If we take a wr and play him as a TE does he get payed 10.5 mil vet tag as something he's not used as?

No. He gets squashed to a TE. Cook being a WR is no different. HE'S A FLIPPING WR.

7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Uggghhh yes it does. He's a big wide receiver and that's how he was used. If he was a TE he would have more snaps in that position.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Either way, Cook and his constant disappointment is gone and now we can welcome in a hard nosed versatile football player to take his place. Good riddance!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You sure hear how disappointed the knowledgeable 49ers fans are that DW is gone. I haven't heard one negative comment about the guy.

I'm certain we win more games with DW than we would have with Cook. And that's not a knock on Cook, just that DW will contribute to more positive yardage in our system than Cook would have.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar