Delanie Walker to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I jumped on a 49ers blog and has the nickname "Droptimus Prime" and they also say he's overvalued. My excitement level dipped a bit but he's still cheaper than Cook and brings a lot to the table. I think my favorite comment was...

"Well way to get paid and only play in the regular season!"

I almost signed up just to let him know how bad the 49ers were not so long ago.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Some posters here are acting like Cook was nothing. Good players are like hot ex girlfriends.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He is prone to drops, but that entire team is. I think it says more about their coaches than it does Walker. Literally, every home grown receiver has a case of stone hands or took them forever to catch on. I think we got a smarter, more well versed Cook, lets hope our coaches can polish off his catching.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's that bitter fall out. We loved Cook until he opted out of Tennessee. Many other players who played in Nashville that took off were degraded also haha.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

cus f#ck those guys

6. The Playmaker

I like Jared Cook but was always frustrated with his play and then his comments during the season made it apparent he wasn't coming back. If coaches can use him right he would be a beast but I doubt Fisher does it.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Exactly like my quote. Go back and read it.

8. The Playmaker

Man I can't wait until Amano is gone then, epic day in gotitans.com history

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I think everyone was in love with what he could be. I always liked Cook because he had the potential to be a top TE. Operative word is potential. He was never really that good for us. He made some great plays every once in a while to get us excited then would just drop off the face of the earth. When he decided he wanted to leave he left us with a nasty break up asking to be traded then saying he would try for the receiver tag. So I think the reason so many people don't mind him leaving is because he never reached his potential and held the organization hostage to make sure he got of here.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Cook has huge upside. But he also dropped a bunch of stupid passes and openly said he wanted to leave. Good Riddance. We need a QB bailer-outer and a dependable leader. Not an athletic chump with questionable hands. And no blocking instincts. Who isn't near reaching his potential and may never get there. Good Riddance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar