Dear Mike Mularkey

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It was a good result of a bad play. No need to get too up or down about it.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

You spelled “VY” wrong.

#12 dtm586, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Retarded? Says the guy with a Mariota avie lol

And it wasn't triple coverage

#13 Ontario Titan, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If we come out this week with the same old stale stupid game plan, and horrible play calling, and get blown out, and then keep Mularkey, I am going to lose my focking mind.

It is so plain what we need to do to have a chance in this game. He better do it. If he calls the game properly and we lose, so be it. But if he hamstrings us and we lose, off with his head.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

eeehhh.... he had to do something. The DB came off 84, kinda, to defend the FD/TD by MM8 running so MM8 tried to squeeze it to 84.

I grant you it was a tight window if there was a window at all, but MM8 had to do something.

there was a good video, I posted it in the post game thread I believe, that breaks that play down nicely.

#15 GoT, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Down 21-3 in the 3rd quarter ... Inside the 5 yard line, 3rd down..

He made a desperate decision to throw that ball cuz it was 3rd down and we needed 7, not 3.

Gotta know the situation before u criticize

7. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

This. But na hes retarded apparently.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

moving forward, moving forward, moving forward, moving forward, lol. The whole time she relayed that canned statement it seemed like it didn't really mean anything. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

I dont disagree-- and I may have taken to harsh of a tone in my post, the point was just that there are memes and all of these things, this play wasn't McNair shrugging off 3 defenders throwing down field giving us a shot to win, this was a blind luck play, undeserving of the notion that "Mariota threw a TD pass to himself because he's a superman...yada yada" which is the general tone of the reaction to it.

10. sean10mm

sean10mm Starter

I think most people are in on the joke about "THROWS TO HIMSELF AMAZEBALLS" Mariota memes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar