Deandre Hopkins Traded To Cardinals for David Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Mar 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

BoB has destroyed that team, it's amazing to watch. If I was Watson, I'd be bolting as soon as I could. How you trade one of the best WR for a 2nd and broken down, over paid RB is beyond me. Then double down and send a 2nd for an over paid, injury riddled WR who's had 4 concussions in 2 years.

What a mess. It's beautiful.

• Cheers Cheers x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

This dude is a lunatic.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Complete nut bag. That franchise is screwed. Until they sell the team the McNairs will destroy football in Houston.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

That podcast episode I posted discussed some crazy stuff about the McNairs. They bought the Texans with dirty Enron money they got from selling off all their stock right before it all came crashing down.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The rumor has always been that the McNairs were just laundering money for the Enron guys and were the owners of the team in name only. Who knows,,, al kinds of crooked stuff going on there I’m sure.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Just saw a great interview with Les Snead, the Rams GM, where he said that most people thought they were going to cut Brandin Cooks because of his high salary, so when O'Brien offered them a 2nd they had to take it.

Good lawd O'Brien is a rube.

The insane thing is that with that 2nd pick in this draft they can probably get a WR just as good as Cooks for $40 million less over the next 4 years.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar