David Beckham to MLS... Will you watch?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

No I shall not watch communist football.:grrhee:

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

It won't change the popularity of the sport on the professional level at all.

3. ...we all know that...we all know he's in it for the money and for him to pursue his modelling career with posh...:suspect:

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He will draw. Americans won't come to see him, but the International's will. He just won't be worth that kind of money, and he won't change the sport here. The only way to do that would be to have six or seven of these type players, who go head to head. The league needs rivalry. They need nighlights. They need drama. IF our teams get into these world events, like they do in july, with houston and dc, that will help. Americans love that. But these games need to be promoted. I doubt anyone even knows that our champions are about to take on the world.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He probably thinks he will become a Hollywood star... of course anyone having seen and heard an interview with him knows that will never happen :ha:

6. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Well, ronaldo is for sale too, if someone wants him... and offers more than Milan

7. Like I said, Ronaldo has eaten too many pukka pies, he's useless unless you need money from advertising and merchandise sales, in that case, he's more than welcome...

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I wonder if those GMs, team owners, etc. have so much money that sometimes they don't know what to do with it. Or maybe they do know what to do with it but they just make the wrong choices. What do you guys think?

I mean, do they wake up one day and say "damn, I'm so loaded, lets just alleviate some weight by overpaying a washed up football player"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar