Dark on Dark this weekend.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no dude. I think they have been worn already.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:thumb:

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We have never worn red.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

ok. I'm going to try to produce evidence.

I love your eagerness to disagree with me.
    (not just now but in general)

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Just trying to help you out. There was a rumor one year we were going to wear red for a Christmas game, and it certainly sold a lot of red jerseys, but it never happened. I think you are developing a complex.....maybe you are Bipolar.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

no complex. I am Bipolar though. Doc says so. It might just be that rumor that is sticking in my head because I've been looking on the web and everything I see points to not even having a third jersey designation prior to 2003 after the Titans unis were intoduced in 1999. Which of course means I'm dead wrong.

:hang:

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Well, red is pretty hard to miss, and I never remember them in it. I also remember Fisher being asked if they were wearing red because everyone was excited about it, and he firmly said no, it was just a rumor and was not going to happen. I don't know why he was so against it, but they never wore it to my knowledge.

8. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Fellas, I would think we will stick with Navy Pants and Navy shirts this week! I think we should talk about it, because apparently, it has been a good luck charm since we started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar