Dark on Dark this weekend.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Swartz wears a red hat. You really want them in red?

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Uni combos

[​IMG]

There's a look at every possible Titans uniform combination.

I think the only thing that the Titans really need to do now is get light blue socks to wear with the navy pants.

3. Oh very nice, did you make them, cos those unis look very good...

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I can't take credit for those. I am a huge sports uniform buff, and they came from a message board dedicated to sports logos and uniforms. I originally saw that picture when the information about the Titans' light blue pants "leaked" to the sports uniform community before this year's season began.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Nice job.....I still prefer #2 and #6, left to right.

6. #3, #4 and #7 are my favourites...

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not counting the one in the middle, i like these looks the best

WHITE ON WHITE : regardless of whether or not it "looks inspired" or whatever, at last it doesn't look stupid or mismatched like our traditional away look (which by the way was nominated at SI for "Worst Dressed Teams)
    I just don't see any combination with the white top here that I like aside from the all-white

BLue on BLue
    there are 4 options for blue on blue .... for the most part I'll go with any of them, but I'll take the last 3 options first and the all powder overall

btw, the away setup with the navy pants/white top has always looked like crap (to me) and I might even consider the look as one of the worst in the NFL

Attached Files:

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Fisher said we will never wear white on white again. We got blown away.

I actually love our away uniforms (dark blue pants, white top), Eye of the beholder I suppose.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

nice choice.. i do too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar