Cuts and Signings Around the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. WinnipegTitan

WinnipegTitan Starter

Don't even bother with kick offs. I like the CFL more every day

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Every single year something just has to be tweaked. This is getting out of control. Not like it matters since all the kickoffs go through the endzone anyways.

Just adopt the XFL kickoff rules and be done.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Young54

Young54 Starter

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Exactly, if there is one team this rule favors, it's the Titans. How many terrible returns, fumbles, and drops have we had?? Ugh.

If we draft another Pacman, great... don't fair catch. Everyone else, put it at the 25!

7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

You guys act like we have kick off returners that can do better than 25 yards.. take the fair catch every time even if it is on the 24 1/2 yard line. I will still be holding my breath thinking they will flub the catch.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans KR has to actually run up and catch it... in the air and crap

I dont see this benefiting the Titans at all

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Takes away the kicking team purposely kicking it short. It’s a vagina move in what once was a man’s game. Some of the most exciting plays are being stripped from the game. Why kick at all? Just spot the ball and hand out tampons.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar