Cuts and Signings Around The NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

If Nick Foles is third string for the Bears he would be that for us no way. That guy was a one year fluke! And he has made a fortune off of it.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think our backup QB situation is fine. If Woodside can beat out Kizer he deserves the spot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

That is a bit of an over exaggeration. Nick Foles has never been any more than a capable backup QB. No one has ever acted like a he was anything other then the 25th - 40th best QB available in any given year and he has been paid like that.

In Chicago he has Andy Dalton and Justin Fields in front of him. Dalton is the same journeyman/back up caliber guy Foles is and Fields was just drafted. On the Titans he instantly becomes the best QB on the roster not named Ryan Tannehill.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I dont think that it will be the difference between success or failure but having a competent backup could be the difference between the 1st and 3rd seed come end of season.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

. On the Titans he instantly becomes the best QB on the roster not named Ryan Tannehill.[/QUOTE]

Which ain’t sayin’ much.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Random but too good not to share

Attached Files:

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I know it doesn't mean much, but everything I've seen so far say Kizer is looking good this off-season. I think I wouldn't mind him developing into a solid backup, he's only 25, big, strong arm, and has starting experience, albeit 0-15 as a starter, I still like his upside over Woodside.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Upside or Woodside? Who will get the call?

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think that record is somewhat misleading too. Wasn’t he part of the 0-16 Browns? It takes more than a QB to go 0-16. Not saying he’s a surprise superstar but I don’t think record is a good measuring point.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea he started as a rookie with little support and bad coaching. Still, he needs to show something at some point in camp and pre-season and not look totally lost if he has to play in a real game. IMO it is an uphill fight to beat out Woodside. He was a good guy to bring in to compete rather than a rookie UDFA.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar