Cuts and Signings Around The NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I am starting to think that Sean Payton has a man crush on Hill. I just do not get the thinking, this guy is not even close to being a qb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I heard Payton is just as impressed with Winston, I can see him re-signing...although alot of money tied up in both QBs

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

He played ok last year when Brees was out but they clearly haven’t committed to him being the guy for a reason. It’s so weird what’s going on there. Makes no sense. Who pays a backup QB/TE $12 million to play like 15 snaps a game? Crazy.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I find it hard to believe there was a big demand for him and so they had to lock him down at that amount. The draft is full of guys like him.

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

My guess is they keep Winston and Taysom. Play Winston between the 20s and Taysom in the redzone. Winston has an arm, but too many turnovers, and pulling him in the redzone for a running QB could make it difficult on Ds

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

They probably have a camp battle. I don’t see them using a two QB system. Maybe some gadget plays, but not pulling Winston when they hit the red zone.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lots of money on QBs

8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

We shall see

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe the Saints WRs should wear opposing teams jerseys in the RZ and Winston would hit them more

• LOL LOL x 3
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Colleges might do that, but not pros.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar