Crazy finish in high school football game

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by OhioTitan, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Am I going nuts or did the jersey change colour?

3. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, thats weird, it should look like the red it shows later. I'm not sure why it has a pinkish tint at the beginning.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Different cameras and angles. The way the aperture is set up on the camera, the way the light reflected off the uniforms. That's what caused the difference in color.

If you notice, when the uniforms are pink, the picture looks just like your TV when you turn up the Brightness or Contrast. Not as clean a picture.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

There was an even better example maybe two weeks ago, cited on TMQ. Two teams were going back and forth scoring at the end of the game, the team that was behind at the end threw a hail mary, and it was intercepted. However, the team started celebrating, and the guy that made the interception jumped up to chest bump a teammate, and dropped the ball. An opposing player picked it up and ran into the end zone for the winning TD...

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Those kids in the away jerseys were so mad. LoL dumb players make big mistakes. That coach was like score you idiot, and then he took off. Good job by the coach.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I saw that, but remember it wasn't an hail mary. They kicked a long fg and the defender caught it then spiked it and went to celebrate. That was hilarious and sad at the same time.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The guy who picked up the ball was on one knee. Pretty sure he should have been down at that point.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

smooth move

10. iQon

iQon Starter

That's what I was thinking. HS rules don't differ much from college from what I remember. Play should have either been dead by contact, or he was pretty much on a knee anyway. Hard to dispute it, but that's more the fault of the ref. He should have been on top of that. 22 teenagers in the moment typically don't understand a fraction of the rules to the game. I remember watching backwards laterals just sit on the ground while every player on the field walked away. Should have been an easy 6 for the other team. This stuff happens routinely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar