Corey Davis. Where are you?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Yea, I’d say his NFL production was pretty weak last season.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I meant compared to Davis, who had no help and was constantly bracketed a year ago. Brown was without him one game vs KC, and that didn't go so well. We just need an OC who can get the most out of this receiving talent, especially with an elite QB.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Why does Salmon hate CD84 so much?

Announcers: 12 yard catch by Humphries.
    Salmon: Hey Shoutbox, can you tell me how many yards Davis got on that play?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

FF?

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I don’t think he has lived up to where he was picked it I don’t hate him for it.
    No just hates him lol

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It’s true there were MANY picks after Davis who’ve had a bigger impact. And there is NO debate he hadn’t produced like a #5 overall pick should. Honestly- I think we tried to trade out but it didn’t work out.

we can’t hit on everything but missing on getting a game changer with a #5 pick hurts. CD84 a #3 WR at best on most other teams.

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I want to see CD84 in a full season with a QB that can actually throw.

and this is coming from someone who was backing MM8 preseason

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yeah, I would be willing to bet money JRob was doing everything he could for a trade, we waited until the last seconds to make the pick. It was still a bad pick at number 5 though.

9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

They really need an off-season to develop chemistry. It's no surprise that Tannehill shows a lot of rapport and trust with guys like Brown and Firkser, who received reps with the 2s.

Rishard says that Tannehill will have the WRs running routes with him twice a week during the off-season. Next year could be special for the passing offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

Disagree he’s only a #3.

I think he’s good at what we’ve really asked him to do. He doesn’t get targeted like a true #1 but as a running team, his ability to block is among the best in the league.
    None of that will ever equal the draft expectations of a #5 overall pick, but I think he is a good WR and does well for this offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar