Corey Davis opinion poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JustAFan, Aug 8, 2018.

?

What do you think about Corey Davis

Poll closed Aug 17, 2018.
  1. Amazing Talent, will overcome this history of injuries and be a great #1 receiver

36 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. Amazing Talent, injury prone, injuries will prevent him from realizing his potential.

25 vote(s)
    36.2%
  3. Over rated talent, will over come injuries to be a mediocre receiver.

4 vote(s)
    5.8%
  4. Over rated talent, injury prone, injuries will turn him into a complete draft bust.

4 vote(s)
    5.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Dude it’s a fan message board everyone compared Mariota to other QBs after his rookie year... top players will always be under a fine microscope and be compared throughout their careers whether it’s positive or negative...

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was with you until the last sentence. I don’t know you, but I do know that Neither CD nor any other NFL player for that matter is mentally more tough than I am or any other professional.

• High Five x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • WTF?! x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill x 1
  3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

If he’s awesome we will all be happy, dude you need to chill out. He did not meet expectations as a rookie, he’s had lots of injuries. Face facts bro and chill out Davis isn’t reading this board so quit trying to suck him off on it

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Don’t do the same thing you did with Dodd, which was pick a fight with everyone who had a rational discussion regarding his actual production versus your crystal ball vision of what his potential offers.

You made the Dodd thing way bigger than it needed to be.

We all want/need Davis to succeed. This wouldn’t even be an issue if Vrabel/JRob would get out in front of this before it reaches a fever pitch and we start crucifying Davis.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Hahahaha where do you come up with this stuff.... who gives a shi* how mentally tough he is what matters is getting on the field

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Danimal

Danimal Starter

I wish CD all the success in the world but like many of you I am a little concerned. I was hoping a clean slate in training camp would show us a different story. If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck. It must be a duck.
    Let's see what plays out in the preseason . . .

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

[​IMG]

I say we wait til after some real games before we form any opinions, let him show us what he's got first.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That sounds good but this is his second season. So far, just like last season. He's had plenty of time so folks are being reasonable to start forming an opinion of him.

9. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

If you're judging by last year then there's no way someone should have any negative opinions on him, he made a highlight reel catch every game he played in. He's going to be very good as long as he stays healthy, so we can only wait and see if that happens.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Jeff.Fisher

Jeff.Fisher Best coach of all time

I am corey davis. I only named myself the fish to throw you off. I am going to break records this season. I get time off because i'm blowing coaches minds.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar