Game Day Thread Colts @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I agree with the premise. But the Titans are not more like a 2-4 team. They are what they are. 4-2. If they aren’t the record will change.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Autry was Great!

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Matt Ryan benched the rest of the season lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

@Riverman how was the tailgate party? Was it worth it?

I was at the game yesterday and man did I have a great time. There were tons of Colts fans around, but to see them leaving with an L was totally worth it.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Would be a 5-1 team if Fat Randy could kick.

Hasn't been pretty... But there's no extra column for how the team looks on the field. Just W-L.

Hopefully, the Titans will start to perform better but wins are wins.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

It's great we're 4-2, and in the driver's seat for the division, and in great shape for the playoffs. All I'm saying is that we're not playing like a 4-2 team. We're not always gonna go 6-1 in turnovers, or stop a team on the goal line with a nose tackle dropping into coverage to knock down a pass, or go on a four game winning streak where we're outgained in every game. Hopefully the titans best football is still to come, because if it's not we are gonna get absolutely killed in the playoffs

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I thought I’d definitely worth it's$99 but all you can drink. admit I drank $200 worth ketel one based drinks Food was B+ all you want. Party atmosphere good.

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I get it... But that's what this teams has done for at least a season and a half now. Pulling out improbable wins despite not looking like an NFL team is kind of the Titans thing now. Lol

I don't see the offense getting better. They said something during the Colts game that was very telling "We talked to Downing and he said, "yeah I can design those fancy plays and stuff like other teams, but I have Derrick Henry, I don't have to".

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Yeah I think that's actually one of Vrabels best qualities as a coach, he's very good at finding small edges that other coaches don't that tilt close games in the titans favor. However I think one of his worst qualities is lacking a killer instinct. We never put teams away, a big part of that too is like you said Downing saying "Hurr Durr run henry" no matter what the situation is.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you realize a lot of your complaints are because Titans have been playing with multi score lead right

I get it you want to win 49-3 ... so do I but its the NFL and a W is a W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar