Cj will never ever win a ring with fisher as coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Its one thing to make the valid point that we dont sign free agents. But that is not a valid argument for people to say that we should let White go. fisher has done a great job of sinking the mans career into the ground. (though i still think another team will sign him for decent money)

Every body on the team is replaceable. Even Manning is replaceable. Drew Brees can be replaced as well. But the question is, why would you bother replacing them in the first place?

Have they failed to their job? Are you sure you are replacing them with some one who can do a better job? If the answer is no then are you replacing them simply because they are replaceable? What is the logic in that?

Regarding his production outside of the redzone, thats not what i am asking for here. If i am not mistaken we had a stable of running backs who are currently with other teams or unemployed that couldnt beat out lendale white for either the starting position or even the back up. They all failed to produce better than white.
    And until i have seen the new lendale white perform fully (instead of the miserable 8 games he has had with 3 carries or less this season with the other 6 games of which were behind the absolute worst Qb in the leauge with no passing threat.) I am willing to bet the future on my team on him before i go out hunting for yet another running back for i think the 5th or 6th year in a row!

If all those players failed to replace the so called replaceable player in a back up role, why is it exactly you are wiling to go to the open market to look for a replacement just for the sake of it?

btw.. many a team would argue that because white scored 14 tds that makes him the shiz.
    Matter of fact dont be suprised to see him scoring those same number of tds playing for the texans..(yes i said it, the texans probably will pick him up and become instantly ready for play the play offs. They would be in the play offs this year if they had a running back who could even do 50% of what lendale white did last year.. Just 50%

2. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

BTw... please dont make me do this but lets agree Cjs drive killers are just as bad as whites.

The thing that badly skews cjs numbers is those long runs he has in short yardage situations that make it appear as though he has very high numbers in 3rd and short situations but when examined fully one can easily see this is fools gold that fisher has bought into this year at the expense of Lendale white, the team and the season.

3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I've been wondering about this the whole season. I understand that you want to have a playmaker like Johnson in the game as much as possible, but that doesn't explain why he was still taking carries late in the 4th against the Bills and the Rams. Wins should be the primary focus of any team and not records.

And as great as Johnson has been playing, he's simply not strong enough to pound the ball in short-yardage situations... or maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. White did pretty good last year in those situations, though. Two week ago against the Colts, the Titans had 1st and goal at the 10. They gave the ball to white, he got like 6 yards. And then back to the bench.

Maybe Fisher has Johnson in his fantasy league?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You have to go with the flow, roll with the punches. Fishcake can't learn this after 50 years. Let's go coach shopping.

NOTICE TO DRUG LORDS READING THIS:
    Please oh please send Jeff Fisher some of your best stuff, as this guy needs to relax, pull the wand out of his butt and leave town. Can someone anyone just turn Fisher into a coke head so he can't run our team into the ground. Let him ruin his own life, not mine, yours or the Tennessee Titans franchise. That's my best idea for now. Maybe wrong, but it just might work.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Karmarouge- Sometimes i don't agree with some of your posts, but you have really good football knowledge, and therefore i applaud you..

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

1-10-NYJ14 (11:55) L.White right end to NYJ 10 for 4 yards (B.Scott).
    2-6-NYJ10 (11:22) L.White left guard to NYJ 7 for 3 yards (D.Harris).
    3-3-NYJ7 (10:45) L.White left tackle to NYJ 3 for 4 yards (B.Scott, D.Lowery).
    1-3-NYJ3 (10:08) L.White left tackle to NYJ 5 for -2 yards (J.Leonhard).
    2-5-NYJ5 (9:31) L.White left tackle for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

NO ACTION PLAY, NO FAKES, NO DRAWS, LEADS STUNTS, FULL BACK ETC...JUST 100% PURE SMASH!!!

This is the play by blay for White vs a certain team some time ago this year. This team is ranked number one in defense overall and tenth in rush defense. Their best line man i think is out right now and has been gone for the season and was present for this particular game when white did this. (He in my opinion is the second best interior lineman after Haynesworth if not just as good.)

And this is what WHite and that titans o line did to this team..(Do you guys honestly think that all our coaching minds are not aware of how badly White punked this particular team?

Does any one here think the titans coaches especially fisher dont know how it is almost impossible to stop white in the redzone?

After you figure out what team he did this to try figuring out why coaches who actually know this stuff better than i do, cant put this player on the field any time the ball hits the twenty..

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Against Terrible Teams. Go look at the teams that CJ has torched over his first 2 years. Remember the Det torchjob last year? What about the few runs in KC. I didn't see those types of runs coming against quality teams. He was making those runs against Jax, Buf, Hou but look how he played against Pit and Indy this year. I think ALOT of his yards were garbage yards. Like in NE, he was running the ball only because Fish had backed up the Uhaul for the game and we wanted to run the clock out.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yep...I am guessing that Rod Hood probably screwed himself by getting those 3 INTs in the 3 games he played in....being in position and making plays obviously is not a criteria for getting on the field when playing that side of the field.

9. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

THIS is what I dont get !! We all know when Lendale came in he was overweight and immature to say the least. But he was vocal after the game against the Ravens about making a better committment to himself and his team and that started with getting into better shape. He follows through with that and he gets pushed to the side? Definitely a head scratcher for me

10. amy

amy Starter

Fisher is living in the '80s. He is arrogant and he holds grudges. He needs to go. I hope Bud feels the same way.

And you know what? I don't think we'll beat Seattle. I think for all intents and purposes, we ended our season last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar