CJ Signed!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Like he did with the Ravens?

He'd better pay for some heart.

His comments and all put him under this microscope. Hope he's ready for the criticism coming his way if he falls short.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Correct me if I'm wrong. You said he's been sitting on his butt doing nothing for 5 months. Correct?

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I said he's been doing nothing for 5 months.

Which is the case.

Working out for a couple hours a day means jack sh** to me or definitely anyone that was in 100 degree heat in pads...

Hope he doesn't pass out after one of those long runs as he's almost done before.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He'll put up 1,500 rush yards this year and all the haters will crawl back into there cave (or create new excuses)

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Spraining your ankle has nothing to do with being able to take hard hits. The worst injuries have nothing to do with getting hit hard, but just planting your feet wrong or having that extra weight fall on you when you're under a pile. As the person said, CJ can take take hard hits and he has.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

did I say that..looking back over my post and I didn't

it happens when players hold out instead of practicing

7. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

CC, have you heard when they are going to release him?
    I am still wondering if you have heard any more news about Godzilla! Pretty funny, it gave me a chuckle.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't know the details of the contract but if the money due goes way up as it typically does, and if the numbers go down as they typically do over the years then he'll be released at some point. Happens to all of them

He's coming to Nashville I tell ya!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think it's a myth that players must workout with the team or they are automatically out of shape and will be injured.

CJ worked out by himself instead of the non mandatory OTAs before his 2000 yard season right?

Strahan skipped training camp with the Giants their Superbowl year right?

I'm sure it benefits some or most players, but I'm sure others may thrive training in a different setting.

CJ may have some catching up to do with terminology, but I bet he's in as good a shape as last year at this time.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

well at least cj didnt get hurt in preseason like Foster.

im guessing Cj is now the #1 fantasy pick after signing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar