Cincy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Then what? Vince resumes the job when he is healthy enough.

Stats like you suggest should be expected against the crappy bengals defense, they shouldn't amaze anyone.

But i'm sure it will.

2. halt

halt Starter

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We don't win without Albert. They are at home w/ Palmer, ocho, housh, Henry, Perry. We MUST have pressure to have a chance.

When we have the ball, they can be loud. We'll probably have a couple of false starts w/ Collins taking over.

I don't think we should take this one lightly at all. Most lines have us at one point.

4. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I'm really feeling good about KC starting this game.Personally i think he is going to have a monster game which in return is going to put fisher in a dificult situtantion with his Qb's.With Albert in the lineup this game, Cincy's offensive line is going to have alot of problems.Carson is going to be on his back alot :bully:

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

The rotation we have without Albert appears to be much stronger this year, so I think we'll be ok if he can't go... but either way this one could be tough. I'm not so worried about Oucho as I am Housh - they are going to test Nick Harper and they'll get a few in on us.

I think CJ might be the key to this game. Fisherball is great for this type of opponent, but in addition to playing keep-away you have to put points up. If CJ can break 1 or 2 big runs early, which I fully expect against this D, then we should be able to control the game. If he's quiet it could be a rough one.

6. halt

halt Starter

Absolutely, we have to have Big Al at least some of the time, and IMO, if the offense/defense can score 20-24 points, we'll win.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Of course he says that. He still can't tell you his address, but he'll play, because he has to to get free of the franchise tag.

That being said, Titans 29, Bengals 14. They'll get a few shots, but this game will be both our revenge and our coming out party. We're taking them seriously this year, and taking them out.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Yeah last time Chad lit us up for 3tds

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Schwartz sucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar