Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

More high fives and you can be promoted to Kevin James from Chuck and Larry

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He did have the 2k yard season...I am not saying that he should have a jersey retired or something at this point, but IMO he has earned the right to retire as a Titan.

3. JCBRAVE

2008 was his best year, once he became the featured product the team suffered

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. CheeseheadTitan

Ok...so what is your point? Are you saying that since we had bad teams when he had his 2k yard season that he should be shunned from team history? Don't get me wrong, I have no interest on him coming back. But letting him retire as a Titan? Why not?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Point is he's not a team player, to hell with doing him any favors, hes a Jet now not a Titan. Actually he's a nothing.

How he went from 2000k to not having a job in just a few years says it all.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

He left us for less Money. He is not LeBron James and we are not Cleveland.

We defended him demanding all that money and then did exactly what other fans said he would. He can retire as a jet.

7. CheeseheadTitan

Jamaal Lewis had a similar dropoff btw...so let's not act like CJ's fall off is really that abnormal.

Again, I am not saying that he needs to be in the Titans HOF, I am just saying that he should have the right to retire as a Titan. Help me understand why you do not agree with this.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

This video proves your theory wrong about him avoiding contact at all times. He still has something left to offer. Couldn't possibly be worse than sankey. this HTML class. Value is

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

He was suppose to be a football player, turns out he's more of a baseball player. I can't respect a guy who doesn't fight for his team and slides when meet with obstacles. Should have stayed a CB in high school

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Surprising, link won't play

That's about right for CJ I guess

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar