Chris Johnson SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

New nickname?
    CJ = "Little Al"
    ????

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Also he was average today, not good, not bad. If you want to talk about who sucked today it was the D-Line, Babineux, etc. Even the commentators said Jim Brown wouldn't have gotten positive yardage on some of those carries. We never even really got into running the ball since we were down so quick. Also CAN WE PLEASE not run on every single first down right up the middle? I think those were 8 of his 13 carries.

3. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Its amazing of all the issues we had today (Defense...OLine..lack of consistent passing game to name a few) someone makes a post about CJ ! Really?!?

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I have been on CJ pretty hard this season too, but I agree here, he was not a reason we lost today. He had a couple of good runs...got stuffed a couple of times (which Ringer did as well incidentally).

I am more bullish on CJ during the second half of the season. He now has the bye week to continue to get his legs (which I think he is almost there now) and learn the offense. Look forward to seeing him against the Cows.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Chicken little would be best served staying in his house, just saying.

6. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Put Harper in!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At least he isn't Matt Schuab

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

yes, we have other issues, but CJ still SUCKS! Maybe if he would run the ball, our defense wouldn't be on the field for 40 minutes!! He doesn't fight for yardage, as soon as ANYONE touches him he goes backwards or just tries to stay up right, i've never seen anyone stay up on so many tackles, he's just soft period! Makes me sick. All his speed doesn't mean crap when you can do anything but run Track! break a tackle, hit a hole, press the zone....YOU SUCK!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He just needs to pull up his pants and he will be fine.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You talking about CJ or JWill???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar