Chris Johnson SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

High Five

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

....except for Jesse, that is.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I know it wasn't. But Hoffa was poking fun at you for that and you posted a mini who are you, wait it doesn't matter cuz I won't remember tantrum..I was simply trying to ease the tension that has followed you to this board with the next post I made in that thread.....

I need to stop cross referencing threads...anyways W.E...I'm over this

4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

At the risk of remotely keeping this on topic......

Cj's performance's thus far have been disappointing, there is no doubt, however we are only three games in. And by golly we are 2-1, something is working right? If Cj had rushed for 100+ yards today it would have been 67-13 titans, unlikely. Why? Because teams are still predicting the run from Cj. They dont respect our passing game.
    Our interior o-line sucks, I dont understand why we didn't address it in the offseason.

Munch being who he is though, you have to trust his judgement on the O'line personel! Time for Velasco IMO, I think he had been impressive from what I've seen. Otherwise Peter Konz and Micheal Brewster should be high on our draft boards next draft for the center position.

I have faith, we are about to be 3-1 for gods sake!

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

this was my first post ever. I didn't call anyone fake. I called them front runner fans because the dude flat out called him DONE. As in his career is DONE. And you can guarantee all of you saying he is done would be cheering your butts off when/if he gets on track. I'm not sure anyone can get on track with our run blocking...

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Either he can't read my name, or that tantrum was how you diss someone in the "hood"...:grrhee:

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

We're 2-1 and we SHOULD be 3-0.

If we're 15-1 at the end of the season I'll still be pissed that a certain princess couldn't show up and do his part for the team's benefit, because then we would've missed a perfect season by one game we should have won.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yes we should be 3-0, but it isn't solely CJs fault, just like it isn't all Hass fault for that heartbreaking INT.

9. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

We have to play Jared Cook more now, dude is a physical freak and can run better than any TE in the league probably. Would help since Kenny is now toast

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I don't know why we don't put him in more. I think he is a good TE.

And for the record, "most hood white kid" comes from a nick name given to me at work because of my fondness of rap music. I am educated and do not speak in ebonics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar