Game Day Thread Chiefs @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Oct 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Good. Kelce whining like a baby because he didn’t get a bs pass interference call he would usually get

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

After the Jets game who would have us beating Buffalo and KC back to back...dominating KC and Henry throwing more TDs than Mahomes lol

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It's more Tannehill than Julio, he's just not putting the ball where it needs to be. Granted Julio is still having a good year taking the hamstring injury into consideration, well because it's Julio.

When I was watching the game, the one person I kept seeing out of position was Jackrabbit, but maybe it's my bias towards him. For one example, the KC receiver ran a basic streak and Jackrabbit stumbled and it would have been a TD if it wasn't overthrown.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

DH is my MVP and still the best running back in football the past 2 years, but giving up 86 yards on 29 carries is considered shutting someone down. Granted it wasn't Henry's fault, he was getting blown up at the LOS. Honestly, Tannehill could have 500 yards yesterday if we weren't force feeding Henry. But like I said, I was happy to see Henry be somewhat of a non-factor and us dominating like we did. It gives me hope for the playoffs, because Tannehill has looked shook in the postseason when Henry isn't in beast mode.

#534 GeronimoJackson, Oct 25, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Lmao you would complain after a near perfect game from the Titans.

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Titans FO wouldn’t be worried about losing revenue if the PSL holders were willing to commit to 80% attendance.. just saying.

Again, people can spend their money how they want but I truly do not understand having season tickets to not go to as many games as possible.

7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yeah that seems like a real issue for sure. Hopefully they continue to get that feedback and eventually make a change.

I’d be curious to know how much market research they do of other cities season tickets policy.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

but am i wrong

no

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah... I disagree... guess we will see when a team that dont travel shows up... like cows or tarpkitties...

even then... Titans are selling tons of seat packages to NOT PSL holders and have been for years.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

buffalo game 2-3 years ago was the beginning of the end for me... 40k bills fans and they were all happy... pathetic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar