Chiefs finalizing deal to trade CB Marcus Peters to Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I don't care how talented you are, you can't make an impact from the locker room when you get ejected and then suspended.

That said, I expect Wade Philips to get through to this kid and hopefully help settle him down.

It's definitely a good deal for the Rams, but the Chiefs were ready to move on for a reason.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Gotitans where the average member knows more than 28 nfl GM's

3. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

you’re making it sound like hes Burfict or some thug. Id rather deal with a talented hot head than a dirty player 10/10. And if we managed to get something out of Pac-Man Jones im sure we could of used Peters.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

LOL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Do numbers lie? Also consider CBs cant even touch WRs anymore and he has more interceptions through parallel starts. Whether he continues the keep it up is a different story but so far he’s been Deion like solely at the CB spot, whether ur FSU-Homerism can admit or not.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What stats are you looking at? INTs? Great job.

Peters gets a lot of picks because he's a gambler. Look at the playoff game. He baited Mariota early and got the pick. Robiskie called the same play in the same part of the field later in the game and Peters tried to bait him again. He left Davis wide ****ing open in the endzone(again), but Mariota missed the throw.

INT

Missed coverage at 45 seconds.

That's his career in a nutshell. He's a good player, but it doesn't offset the nonsense that comes with him. Dude has been exiled twice: once in college and once in the NFL. A new coaching staff doesn't need that toxicity in the locker room.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

What did he do that was so bad in KC they they, and 28 other teams didn't want him? Honest questions because I have no idea. From a talent perspective I'd of loved to see him bolster this secondary.

9. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Coverage busts happen to everyone their first few years, Hes had more games QB didnt throw at him than bad games. And if you really saw the reason he got traded i wouldnt quite call it “being exiled”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar