CBA Passed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea would have been funny when you misspelled CBA in the title

• LOL LOL x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

It barely passed so nearly half the players arent happy about it.

Getting closer to an 18 game season. Which as a fan is nice.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I wouldn't like that either, but it at least makes sense with an even amount of games.

Am I the only one who doesn't want to see records smashed over the course of the next three years?

4. JCBRAVE

I hadnt even thought of the stats exploding. Ive been looking at it from the players perspective. 18 games gonna be brutal for these guys.

But back to your point, as a fan I dont mind seeing 20 QBs with 4000 yards.

5. Fry

Drew Brees will be the first QB to throw for 6k yards in a season. Lol.

6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yeah we should go back to 100 years ago when they played 12 games a season. Sucks so many records were broken because they went up to 16 games.

In fact, lets make it an 8 game season and the team with the best record is auto champions..

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Fry

Stop being dumb.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

No, definitely an unintended consequence of expanded season. Benchmarks are less meaningful too.

9. 615nick

615nick Starter

This is really good for the young and lower level players. I have a friend that used to play for the Titans and he's trying to get back in the league now. It really helps out guys like him and it doesn't hurt the high end players to much.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

With the likely expansion to 17 games, does anyone know who our mystery opponent will be?
    Haven’t seen anything announced and I’m curious how the schedule will be done more than just home/away games.
    The schedule was set up pretty perfect before and only 2 opponents would be undecided prior to the end of the previous season.

Currently the afc/nfc North, bills, and broncos outside the 6 division games.

Any chance the expansion game changes the season to 3 division games per team (9 vice 6 games)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar