cb or de

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Talib would probably get drunk and shoot Kenny Britt.

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

It sure appears to me that the FO has decided that it wants to bring in guys who are young and coming off their 1st contract. Most of the DEs still on the market are of the older variety. Except Dummerville. Grimes is the CB who fits that scenario as well.

It is very interesting how the CB market has taken such a dive in price this year compared to last yr. No CB has come close to sniffing 10mil a yr. In fact 5mil a year has been the going rate. Paying Finny what he got last yr looks silly. I think this is the time to lock up Verner long term. We know he is a solid CB maybe not elite, but he is a football player.

3. Tim

Tim Starter

Osi or Abe would be great!

Can't believe we're not going after a corner, so many good ones out there still. We need the depth

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd prefer CB, it's a deeper class... check it out:

CB: Sam Shields (2nd rd tender), Chris Gamble, DeAngelo Hall, Antoine Winfield, Brent Grimes, Nnamdi Asomugha, Quentin Jammer, or Rashean Mathis.

DE: Elvis Dumervil, Dwight Freeney,Osi Umenyiora, Israel Idonije, Darryl Tapp... and that's it.

5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Didn't Gamble retire? And out of that group I want Grimes.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

depends on the player

If I could have ANY CB or DE on the market right now, it'd be Elvis Dumervil. If it had to be a CB, probably Grimes

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I rather sign a CB or DE than another LB (Jones, the dude from GB)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar