Breaking News Casey gets 4 yr, $36M. $20.4 Guaranteed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CalgaryTitansFan, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Happy for him. Got his money while also being a team player.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

:banjump:

3. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Nice re-signing, glad we went ahead and locked him up

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Very nice, he has a great attitude and work ethic. Hopefully having guys like him and Pollard will continue to set the tone for others on this team to follow and the era of the "it's all about me" prima donnas is finally over!!

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm going to repeat a lot of what has already been said, but this is a great deal for both sides. I'm not worried about Casey in a 3-4. Good players make plays regardless of scheme, and Casey is a good player.

Also love how he handled this. That TitansOnline interview show what a class act he is, and I'm happy to have this guy represent my team. Never said a word during the process. Has worked hard, shown up to camp, and let his agent deal with it.

Major props to guys like Casey who handle this the right way. Titans reward guys like that (Mccourty & Griffin)

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Andddd now he sucks and becomes lazy like Fat AL. LOL.

I'm just kidding. I hope he turns out well because we have not had much success is giving players long term contracts.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I like everything he has to say. I don't think we'll see a drop off in his play now that he got that contract. Strikes me as the kind of guy who's going to prove that he's worth what the Titans are paying him, if not more.

Once the season starts and the vanilla D is dropped for Horton's actual schemes, I think we see Casey blow up. More aggressive packages with blitzes will be tougher on OLines and give Case and the LB's more opportunities to get at the QB. There hasn't been a lot of pressure in terms of blitzes, and I think that's because there's no reason for Horton to show his hand in preseason.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Love the avatar Chance, is Amie Wells as wonderful as we all imagine she is?

9. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Absolutely she is.. She's as nice a person as she is beautiful

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Glad we got this done we had the cap space and good to see the team use it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar