Car Cake!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LazyManJackson, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Sorry, you're missing the bigger picture.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is no bigger picture.

Spend money on a big cake car or a starving kids, both goes to nothing.

Takes a lot more to solve hunger than a few thousand dollars and one days worth of food.

3. Hoffa

Now that shows you might can see the bigger picture,
    which there is one.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How much do you spend annually on solving poverty Hoffa?

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

That what, Africans continue to have sex knowing once born the baby is going to die, not to mention their own government is doing so much for them right:rolleyes:

6. Hoffa

A good amount. But like everyone else, not as much as I probably could.

7. Hoffa

No, that's not it. I don't really want to start a class on Social Justice here, especially on people with deaf ears,
    but know that there is too much waste in this world where there is so much suffering going on.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I really dont want to hear your rant, theres a problem, and its not going to be fixed, it cant be fixed, for a lack of worldwide care, and corruption closer to the home of poverty and problems. Dont act like i dont know what im talking about either, ive done projects on this problem before, this guy posted a video of something cool, and you turned it into something it didnt have to be

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:ha: :ha:

The bigger picture is that some a-hole lawyer claiming to preserve victim's rights has made it illegal to give food to the needy.
    You would be absolutely throwing-up appalled if you'd seen all the food that I've watched being thrown and LOCKED into dumpsters from grocery stores, boutique grocers and hotel banquets...and the question of waste is ALWAYS asked....and the answer is ALWAYS the same: "it is illegal to salvage or donate food".

Take your crusade to the perpetrators: the advocates for your so-called "social justice". There is no such thing, BTW, and there is no government that wants it either.

10. Hoffa

I don't happen to think it was cool, and gave my reason why.
    I will do it again whenever I see fit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar