Calling All Other Fan Bases

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

A lot of teams want him.

Again I'll say the Steelers make the most sense. They have no corners worth anything besides Ike Taylor... And we just saw Ike play like Reynaldo Hill the other day.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Resign him unless some team gives top 5 money. If so draft another and go to war with Verner and McCourty and whomever you draft. Not many ex-titans wind up being any good, hard to name any.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I voted no but I do want him...I just don't think he's worth what he's going to get paid...

4. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Change that to oranges and yes I would.

5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

He wouldn't fit in a lot of teams but he fits in TN. Hope he stays there. He killed the Ravens this year playing the slot; tougher than a lot of people think and it's not all moxie.

6. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

I used to despise the guy, but I did some research on how good opposing receivers and QB's do when throwing his way and he actually does pretty damned good playing the slot. I can't remember the exact stat, but it's not something you would find on NFL.com or ESPN, it's some other site that tracks those stats. The dude fits very well in TN, and I think you guys should keep him as long as you keep that defense intact.

The crazy thing is, if you look at the int/fumble numbers, you would think he isn't doing too much. But then look at the tackles and the completion percentage when he's thrown at and you see he's actually doing quite well and better than most in the league.

So, as much as I hate his tactics and the fact that he reminds me of side show bob, I think the TN secondary gets worse if you lose him and as such I think you guys need to hang on to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar