California

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

If you can get past the politics, pretty nice place to be.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Blazing Arrow country.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I lived 40 plus years there myself.....I miss Cali. You have the entire US rolled into one state. If you like the south, there are areas just like TN. If you like FL, Socal is bigger and better. If you like the rust belt, it's there too. If you like the Mountains, plenty of those there. If you like the desert, plenty of that too. NY, Chicago? San Francisco is a smaller version.

5. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

If we had to give up one state, this would be the one I'd vote for.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hollywood, great acts (concerts), Tupac, palm trees, impalas, Lakers and.... auditions. What i'll be visiting for here in a few months.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Boys audition on Hollywood Blvd, Girls on Sunset..

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'd be open to living in CA, but the water is cold. That's lame.

Traci really wanted to move there, but I changed her plans and it turned out to be a good thing. She knows a few celebrities there, and worked for some.

Check this wackiness out: One of the celebs she knows is Valerie Bertinelli, and Val hired her to be nanny to Wolfgang Van Halen. Naturally, she met Eddie and the rest of the gang. "You'd probably like him," she tells me..."he's a really good guitar player."

Well, duh :ha: But Traci had spent most of her life on this small island doing nothing but going to work and home... she never heard Van Halen or knew how influential they were, much less about EVH's Guitar God status. So, I had to fill her in on the details of VH's career. She had at least seen a concert- attending as a guest- but still had no idea who she was seeing.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

one of three places i'd like to move to once i finish school.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I love California. I've been twice but I'd love to go back many more times. I've spent a day in LA which was alright. I didn't have a car or know my way around so that made things really difficult, but I'd give it another chance, besides Hollywood was cool.

Love the Bay Area though. I know San Fran and Oakland have a lot of stereotypes but it's not like that. Other than the Castro the rest of San Fran is just like any other city and no Oakland is not one huge ghetto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar