Building our WR room

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

10B

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but FWIW Vrabel was visibly pissed when we traded away AJB

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Patriots about to cut a guy that would start for us.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Thinking outside the box here - and if our WR situation wasn't so dire, I don't know that I would consider this. BUT…

Caleb Farley played WR for a little while at VaTech before switching to CB. What about switching him back to see if he can give you anything there (because he's not giving you much at CB currently)? He would at least give you a speed element that we currently lack and supposedly he can run high 4.2's to low 4.3's (though he didn't run at the combine).

It doesn't seem like a Vrabel type move, but I would be willing to try anything right now, since there are college teams with a better WR core than we currently have.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

The definition of Corner Back is "a receiver that can't catch".

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’d like to see him not be the bottom feeder of the CB depth chart before moving him to bottom feeder of the WR depth chart.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm hoping Mims gets cut... although we would be better trading for him before that

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

In for the torn ACL on the first route he runs

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

in the words of Jim Wyatt, "we'll see........." and "theres a whole bunch of a group of guh-hi-s-s-s-s-s-s (his way of saying guys) in free agency"

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I can’t help but think Dowell in the 7th and Copeland as an UDFA was the plan all along. Really think the Titans believe they can contribute early.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar