Post-Game Thread Bucs 23- Titans 27

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Despite how it happened, it’s only the 5th fumble of his career. Basically once every 135 carries.

While I don’t like it, it’s not like he really has a fumbling issue. Plenty of reason to give a pass.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Henry isn’t know to have fumble issues. Actually, I can’t remember the last time he lost a fumble? No one is perfect, it’s going to happen here and there. Most people aren’t going to beat him up over one fumble.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

A lot of times he has 2 WR'S in the same space. I never understood that smh how can you expect someone to be open?

4. MR.Cobra

MR.Cobra Starter

I agree that fumbles happen for everyone but if we lost the game we might be having a different conversation about it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

So a case of no harm, no foul. As long as it’s not the start of a trend.

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Myself, I didn’t understand the offensive gameplan, but the two quick scores early on may have changed things. It seemed like the Bucs’ defense was running through our line with ease. Sometimes, I think we were testing them deep just to get them to back off the line so we could establish the running game.

Proud of the defense though. They had to be tired and hung in there.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

No help from any of the other AFC South team. Everyone won today. We get two wins in a row and still last place in the division.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

What time is it

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

should've beat the backup QBs ourselves

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Really missed Adoree today. No way Evans has that big a game with him in there. I like Sims as a backup, but he's nowhere close to being the starter Adoree is.

Jonnu straight up looks like the second coming of Delanie. Awesome to see him coming out with Tanny. Tanny clearly trusts the heck out of him! Future Probowler IMO.

Could you imagine if we had an edge rusher like Bosa or Von to put with Casey-Simmons. Good lawd. Wake is not doing anything and Landry is just a competent starter, but if we had an edge to go with this interior...fuhgetaboutit.

This offense can put up points. The play calling is attrocious at best, but Tanny and these guys are doing enough despite that. With this collection of talent, could be really special with a proper O coordinator. Running Henry up the gut over and over again? Really? Get the man in space and he's nearly unstoppable!

Would love to bolster this O-line before the trade deadline if possible.

Do we still pay Dion Lewis?

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar