Game Day Thread Browns @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Let’s Goooo!!!

3. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

Cleveland is one dimensional, no excuses here....we give them the field goals, and we know we're getting touchdowns. I see Cleveland losing the ball twice playing catch up, and forcing Baker to make big plays. I'm seeing a 34/18 Titans victory.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Game Day Baby !!!!!

5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Two teams that will run similar game plans on offense. Both want to run the ball and run play action. Both defenses will be tested and for the Titans to win, they will need to hold the Browns to FG's if the Browns get in the redzone.

While the Browns haven't beaten many good teams, they have beaten who they should and are 8-3. This game will not be some cakewalk.

I expect this game to be a shootout and come down to the final possession. Should be an entertaining/frustrating game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Tricky

Tricky Starter

They get Myles Garrett back but Denzel Ward, their #1 CB, is out. I expect them to sell out to stop Henry, and expect a big day from Tannehill, AJB, and Corey.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lots of NFL fans getting coverage of this one, better win.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

A win today puts us in the driver's seat. We would have the head to head tie breaker with basically every team vying for a playoff spot behind us.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

My father lives in NYC and the last 3 weeks with us being so much of the tv map and I have to tell him when I see it you don't get the game you get the jets lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar