Browns cancel meeting with Schwartz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There's always a lot of openings in the NFL.
    I know Schwartz, so I do know...

2. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Jim Schwartz on wikipedia....No freakin' doubt that turd wrote it himself.

Jim Schwartz (Born July 2, 1966) is the current defensive coordinator for the NFL's Tennessee Titans.

Schwartz has served as the Titans DC for the past six seasons, and was runner-up to Mike Nolan for the San Francisco 49ers head coaching position in 2005. In January, 2008, he interviewed for head coaching positions with the Washington Redskins, Miami Dolphins and Atlanta Falcons. (AND DID NOT GET ANY OF THE JOBS)

Schwartz's defenses have been notoriously successful on third down against the run. He does, however, continue to receive criticism from Tennessee Titans fans who blame him for the decline of their once dominating defense (OH, CRY ME A RIVER YOU FREAKIN WEENIE!). Others argue that the decline of the Titans' defense is a result of the loss of numerous defensive stars from 2003-2005 due to salary cap considerations.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yet our defense doesn't suck. Go figure. :rolleyes:

4. Hoffa

No thanks to Schwartzie...:dead2:

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Do you have proof he sucks or do you just say he sucks without any reason? I see our defense was taken from worst to first and then sustained it for a season, I guess I'm not seeing it.

6. Hoffa

There are loads of "proof", arguments, to his suckitude. Just search the many threads on the subject here (hence the "beating a dead horse" emoticon]...

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well the proof he doesn't suck is exactly what I said, took the worst defense to the best and it's sustained for this year. I fail to see what's so bad about him.

Besides who would you rather have as a head coach Schwartz or some coordinator from the Patriots who have failed everywhere they have gone (Browns, Jets, Notre Dame)?

8. Hoffa

Anyone with a pulse, besides Jimbellina...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

#2 in PPG this year, #8 PPG last year. Your spinning your wheels.

10. Hoffa

No thanks to Der Schwartzie....you're not searching the topic...:dead2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar