Britt, Bailey likely to return this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans coach Mike Munchak said he hopes that both running back Shonn Greene (knee) and defensive tackle Sammie Hill (ankle) will be able to participate in individual drills this week.

But it would still seem a stretch for either to play Sunday against Kansas City, considering Greene has missed the last three games and Hill the last two.

As for other injuries, Munchak believes wide receiver Kenny Britt (ribs) and linebacker Patrick Bailey (hamstring) – both of whom missed the New York Jets game – should return to full practice and be available for the Kansas City contest.

Cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson aggravated a previous hamstring injury in the Jets’ game and his status is in doubt for the Kansas City game.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Uh... Britt can stay out. Thanks.

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Whoop Dee DOO!!!!!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm surprised Greene isn't closer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Me too. So much for that whole Smash & Dash 2.0 thing. :shakehead:

6. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Keep Britt the offense flowed well without the "Black Hole of Momentum"

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

We really need him especially now that Fitz is running the offense.Greene is exactly who we need right now in the run game.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Great opportunity for Britt to wipe the chit off his chin. I like him coming back for this game especially with Fitz softer arm. Makes jump balls more likely.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I really missed Bailey

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar