Breaking Bad: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That fly has been speculated on greatly since the episode initially aired.
    To take in this show in all it's glory over multiple seasons I don't see how anyone could say the fly wasn't symbolic. I side with the argument that they fly symbolizes that Walt has crossed into the point of no return. He no longer just providing for his family after his death but has become Brundlefly.
    Brundlefly can never again be just Seth Brundle. The fly is Walt's 'new' cancer (Heisenberg).

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Keep in mind I am less than half way through season 3. And so far Jesse has been a punk. And not impressed with how he ganked his parent's with that house. Jane though was manipulating him and it was beyond obvious. I was hoping Walt, when he brought the money, would say "Which this b1itch steals all your money do not come crawling back to me."

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm finding it very difficult to defend Jesse as some type of good guy.

Meth is just about the worst drug out there. Jesse was a piece of **** before Walter was in his life.

Great character but I would have zero sympathy for a real world counterpart

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

What is Breaking Bad?

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

TV show about this loser science teacher who gets together with a loser ex-student to make and distribute crystal meth in New Mexico. A very good show.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I give it a season or two.

I'm just ruffling some feathers...

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't think there is an argument that Jesse is an upstanding citizen and that's certainly not the point attempting to be made. But he is the main tragic figure throughout the show and the unwitting (to a point) victim of the far more diabolical mind in Walter White.
    Jesse makes strides and struggles with conscience and ultimately overcomes his lowlife background to become somewhat of a hero in several instances.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

:disbelief:

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

See what I mean, The Hammer?

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The dude has Mr Show as his avatar. Was there even a question his comment was a goof?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar