Bob Sanders to PUP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Blazing Arrow, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

What a shame. :rolleyes:

3. Thats what they got I think the Fans of the Colts are really ingorant!! They freaking booo people when they get hurt on a play!! They always say the other team is faking it!! GO TITANS

4. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Colts place Pro Bowl safety Sanders on PUP list

Jordan Babineaux will miss the next three to four weeks of training camp after injuring his right knee on the first day of practice. ...more

[​IMG]

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

NOOO.

Agh. Figures. The ONLY player I like on the Colts and he gets injured. Agh.. Sucks. It was awesome seeing someone who grew up in Erie Pennsylvania hold up a SuperBowl trophy. Its good he came back here afterwards to thank us for supporting him and stuff. Reppin Erie baby! May not be a big city but we got 2 Superbowl winners and one MVP. Fred Biletnikoff

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sanders made all the difference in how the Colts did against the run. I hadn't heard he was hurt.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hmmm will he be ready to go against us?

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Doesn't matter. He's a big hitter, and a cheap one at that. Extremely over-rated. Extremely. Guy makes a few shin tackles and people act like he's the next roy williams. Though in the Colts D, his skills are far more important than they would be for any other team. A D that's known for being soft, loses their one intimidating player. Gotta sting.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Classy move by Sanders.

They're just being careful with him. A month or so ago either Polian or Dungy stated that they weren't going to let him practice in pads much this camp in order to keep him healthy for the season. He'll be fine.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hmmmm.

big hitter, sucks in coverage, overrated, and a dirty tackler....i think he is the next roy williams!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar