Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 18, 2021.
Someone should stand at security at the airport handing out buttons with an L on it.
Post game thought…
- Henry is the best back in the league and should be the league’s MVP so far even if they only give it to QB’s.
- Tannehill gave me some hope that he can still be the guy by redeeming himself in the second half.
- Tannehill is always on the money with AJ Brown but has no chemistry with Julio Jones. They need to go out and work on some bonding. He’s been throwing a lot of ducks to Julio, even the catch Julio made off the guy’s helmet, was a terrible throw and Julio had no business making that play.
- David Long and Harold Landry were monsters tonight. Simmons, who’s supposed to be our defensive MVP, gets a nod for starting off the game quiet but coming through with the game saving goal-line stop.
- Jenkins has been getting torched all season, hopefully Vrabel doesn’t give him the veteran treatment and is willing to bench him after Fulton comes back.
- Despite giving up 31 points, the defense mostly played well against the number 1 offense. Most of the big plays came from penalties and the weak link in the corner spot that Josh Allen kept picking on. The pass rush did what they could tonight to hide it.
Never said I was worried about Mahomes, because I'm also enjoying this victory I'm ready to get after him...read my post
Landry is now tied for 3rd in the league with 6.5 sacks. And out of the top 50 in the league in sacks, only Jordan Hicks has more tackles.
Lock him up
the table were turned, I'm fairly confident Vrabel would've gone for the tie and overtime.
This win just feels extra good. To win the way we did was just insane in so many ways. 4-2 looks way better than 3-3 with KC on deck.
Not if they were as banged up as we were. Dumb decision by McDermott.
Not that they hold much weight but we need to be recognized...
Let the Big Dog eat!
NFL Power Rankings, Week 7: Cardinals reclaim No. 1 spot; Browns stumble out of top 10