As per Kuharsky, Levitre working with 2's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Montreal, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

apparently all the sucky players are competiting and things will sort themselves out like always....

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. DaCost

DaCost Starter

About time this dude gets pancake at least 5 times a game.. We should cut him asap

3. Prideful

Prideful Starter

In preseason game 1 Levitrie wasn't even blocking 50% of the time if you rewatch the game, half the time he isn't even on anyone but on the ground.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

You guys seem to be a lot more optimistic than I am. Hope you're right!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bell outsucked him by a mile tho, Will Svitek vs JJ Watt was the only worse display Ive ever seen by a Titans Tackle, it'll be intresting watching him convert to Guard next game..

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

When rebuilding a team (specifically the offense), the top 2 priorities have to be (1) getting a QB, and (2) building the OL.

Its important for your QB to have weapons, but that should be after you can protect him (if he is under pressure, then he won't be able to get the ball to his weapons anyway).

So every time webster chooses to take a RB/WR over an OL (when the OL has not been rebuilt yet) he is wrong. Unless that skill position player is truly special (which is not the case).

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

If I'm the Texans I'm licking my chops. Line up Watt over fat chance and Clowney over any PoS we can put out there at RT. Mariota is gonna get slaughtered. Of course that's assuming Clowney can come back from micro-fracture surgery and play to his potential.

8. Thaddeus43

He won't.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I hope you're right.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Thaddeus43

When we play the Texans, we need to line up in a double TE set every time. TE needs to AT LEAST chip on Watt/Clowney on every play.

Put Levitre in the back field as a blocking RB lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar