Are we good enough?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and the relevance to that is what?

Drew drops easy passes, even your so called keen eye, can't hide that fact.

By the way I think you are full of it most of the time.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

drew drops alot of balls for me.............but i still re up him because of givens ACL..........

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

If Drew drops so many passes, why isn't he listed in the chart I posted in this thread? You can't back up your statements. You are going on some "feeling" you have, while I go on facts. I understand your lack of football knowledge, after all, you are in a place that plays some strange version of football. It probably confuses you.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What chart?

and what facts do you go on? I have seen Drew drop easy balls, not much more factual then that.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Not on target?
    Not Drew's fault?
    Just one of many, even happened last year.

:rolleyes:

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Drew has dropped some easy balls, I have no idea why he isn't on that chart. I think several of his were in preseason. He's getting better, the timing, etc... is still getting better.

Back off on the Gunny attacks. He certainly doesn't deserve the implication that he doesn't know anything about football, much less the Titans. Do you really think he's just making this stuff up? He dropped an easy long TD early on Sunday. Yeah, it's not as easy as it looks, but he's a pro, and a vet. He's had several this season, and several that may not qualify as drop, but he should have caught. Whatever it is, he's had a significant number of drops. That's not an unreasonable assertion. Can you post a link to that chart? Where did it come from?

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

huh?? :nono:

I enjoy a little heated debate every once in a while, but when the debate turns to unnecessary mockery and personal attacks, that’s when I stop and raise a brow and ask myself if I had made the right decision to share my opinions with that specific poster in the first place, or if my attempts to share my thoughts with him was a waste of time and the right thing to do was ignore that member’s post in the first place.

If you want to be taken more seriously in future posts, I highly advise you stay on topic and use better judgment when choosing your words to avoid personal attacks on other members. If you’d prefer to take the ‘tough guy’ ‘go watch rugby’ method of argument instead of using simple logic to respond, I highly suggest you take that attitude elsewhere as I sincerely doubt any one here wants to hear that.

Nobody said Drew was a lost cause. Real fans have a right to critique their players when they are performing poorly and provide their insight on to what would better serve their team. If you want to blabber on about Drew being a dependable catcher this season, do expect other members to provide their criticism to your post.

Posting questionable stats doesn’t serve your cause either. It is now week 14 of the NFL, and I’ve seen Drew drop at least one, and on occasion two passes in at least 5 of the 13 games played. As a matter of fact, it would be fairly conservative to say Drew has less than 6-7 drops all season. I shouldn’t be the one posting a link for that on here; I’m simply questioning your source.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

If you can read, it plainly states it came from the Washington Post. Drew isn't getting better, he is already a good receiver. Vince is starting to get better. Take off the binders. I think some of you are so entralled with Vince you can't admit that he might be the problem, and not Drew. As I posted, ALL receivers drop balls, why you all seem to focus on Drew is beyond me. Harrison had one go off his hands right to Sirmon, maybe the Colts should get rid of him? Drew is our leading receiver, yet people constantly complain about him, and ignore other people that make mistakes, like Henry and White both fumbling against the Giants, Hall fumbling last week. Anytime something happens that makes Vince look bad the wolves come out. It's getting a bit rediculous. Leinart threw a 60 yard strike the first play of the game, and hit the guy in perfect stride for a TD. Vince needs to step up his accuracy if you want to fix the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar